Six new JRC NJM2043DD in 8 pin DIP packaging. The "D-rank" (DD-suffix) is selected for low noise.
The NJM2043 is a bipolar operational amplifier which is designed as low noise version of the NJM4558 with high output current and fast slew rate ( 6V/µs ) and wide unity gain bandwidth (14MHz) constructed using New JRC Planar epitaxial process.
● Operating Voltage (±4V~±22V)
● High Output Current (25mA.)
● Slew Rate (6V/µs typ.)
● Unity Gain Bandwidth (14MHz typ )
● Equivalent Input Noise Voltage 0.4 µVrms (typ. flat+JISA Rs=300Ω)
NJM2043DD Dual Low Noise Audio Op Amp, DIP, Qty 6
- Brands Japan Radio Corporation
- Product Code: NJM2043DD-6
- Availability: In Stock